Deb has been studying astrology for most of her life, in addition to holding degrees in chemistry & mathematics. Deb was first drawn to astrology as a child in the late 1960’s when it was very much a part of her life and surroundings. As an adult, she began her professional astrological counseling practice in 1986, and never ceases to be amazed by the workings of the human psyche. Deb studied advanced astrological counseling techniques with Michael Lutin using the work of psychiatrist Dr. Robert Langs. She enjoys the study of both personal and mundane astrology, particularly the research of psychological and cultural shifts represented by astrological cycles.
- Deb has been featured in New York Magazine (April 21, 2003 cover story “Psychic New York”),
- Deb was also was featured in the New York Times article: “Today’s Horoscope, Now Unsure” (Aug 28, 2005)
- Deb was a Board member of the NYC NCGR from the years 2000-2004 and published articles in the NCGR’s quarterly journal, The Ingress, in addition to lecturing in the NYC area.
- Deb contributed a chapter (Film Noir) to The Astrology of Film: The Interface of Movies, Myth and Archetype edited by Jeffrey Kishner and Bill Streett (iUniverse, 2004).
- Deb was interviewed for The Daily Mail in the UK (January 12, 2009)as well as featured the same day on the
- BBC radio program Drive Time (January 12, 2009).
- Deb was interviewed for The Huffington Post podcast about Relationships & Astrology for their August 27, 2015 episode, listen here.
- In 2017, Deb wrote a monthly column called Florascopes for the online publication Garden Collage.